RADA trained Award Winning Actress ~ passionate about portraying strong female roles and comical characters.
Experienced in Film, Television, Theatre, Comedy, Presenting, Voice Overs, Singing, Radio, Murder Mysteries, Role Play, Improvisation (won competitions at Festivals and Theatres), Immersive Theatre, Site Specific performance, Rehearsed Readings and Teaching.
Playing Age ~ 21-35
Accent ~ Neutral / South East
2018 ~ Sees the release of 'Show Dogs' starring Will Arnett, Directed by Raja Gosnell. I play a Supporting role at the Las Vegas Dog Show, which was filmed at Pinewood Studios, Wales.
* Recorded 2 episodes of 'Temp Interruptus', a Comedy Audio Drama. I play the female lead Petra Forbes.
* Played Josie (Young Mum) in short film 'The Witch's Mask', which will be entered into various festivals.
* Played Wife (VO) in 'The Exmoor Encounter' short film, also being entered into various Film Festivals this year.
* Played Polly Sherman in 'An Evening with Basil' at the Exmoor Pavilion Theatre in May & performed onstage at the Northcott Theatre in June in 'A Midsummer Night's Murder'.
* Camilla plays various characters in Murder Mysteries and Themed Dining Events for local and national companies on a regular basis, including Peggy Ollerenshaw in Hi De Hi - performing in beautiful venues across the South West such as National Trust properties, Manor Houses and on the East Somerset Railway.
Camilla is also an Accent Coach ~ teaching various Accent Classes and Workshops, including American dialects, Liverpudlian, Midlands, London / Cockney and RP.
* BBC Radio Devon ~ Camilla joined Matt Woodley and Pippa Quelch on the drive-time show in 2017 to talk about her new Accent Workshops and to teach the BBC Spotlight team some of the lingo!
* Camilla taught American Accent Masterclasses at the Pauline Quirk Academies (PQA) in Exeter & Torbay to support their forthcoming West End showcase in 2017. Camilla also taught Comedy & Drama at PQA Plymouth and led Accent Classes and Drama Sessions at Stagecoach.
* Phonic FM 106.8 ~ Camilla co-presents the Happy Sundays show on the first Sunday of every month - featuring the best talent in the South West from actors to authors, singers and musicians performing their new songs live on the show.
* Vocalist with The Legendary Ten Seconds folk group, raising awareness and money for Scoliosis charities. My vocals are on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th albums ~ including harmonies, duets, backing vocals, as well as some narratives and comedy.
** Camilla writes Theatre Reviews for local & national companies, frequently attending Press Nights at many venues across the South West (see Theatre Reviews tabs on my website to view).
I have edited various short plays and one full length play for a new Playwright, as well as working on my own material.
Premiere of 'I'll Be Here' by Front Stalls Productions Ltd ~ 22nd November 2017, part of the Taunton Literary Festival. I play female lead Emma in the eerie new Audio Drama / Radio Play set in London.
Directing, Devising, Impersonations, Physical Theatre (including Commedia Dell'Arte), Writing, Editing and Fast Line Learning.
RADA Shakespeare Bronze (monologue & duologue) - Certificate
CRB certificate holder
* Former Equity Member & Spotlight Registered